Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i may have this for sale later on, not sure yet ??

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

i may have this for sale later on, not sure yet ??

this is a very well looked after and un abused bratton sound sl7+ cabinet.6/7 Gun with 203mm Internal Locking Top

NOW FOR SALE,

this is the 7 shotgun cabinet with the locking internal box,

it will have the 4 large fixing bolts with it as i have just removed it today back to my house.

i used to have 3 rifles with scopes on and 1 12 bore in it but it was a tad tight at times, but now i have 4 rifles and 2 shotguns in mine.

other than that is this size in old english

5' tall

10.5" deep

16.5"wide

44 kg

single lock with 5 point locking and 2 sets of keys, one set of keys is in the farm office safe to be collected when the key holder is back from holiday,

looking for 160 cash on collection may be able to meet up lets say 30 miles from here for an xtra 10.

thank you

bob.

Attachment 11378
    Last edited by bobjs; 05-01-2012 at 12:26.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

did I read this wrong?
    how was a 7 gun cabinet "a bit tight" with only 4 guns in it?

SD Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    did I read this wrong?
    how was a 7 gun cabinet "a bit tight" with only 4 guns in it?
    Bewsh,

You'll find the shotgun cabinet is not deep enough to hold a scoped rifle at 10.5" deep, so you have to cant them to get them in, which reduces the capacity. It'll hold the requisite number of shotguns, no worries, but not rifles - they do an extra deep version for scoped rifles, which is much neater.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    Bewsh,

You'll find the shotgun cabinet is not deep enough to hold a scoped rifle at 10.5" deep, so you have to cant them to get them in, which reduces the capacity. It'll hold the requisite number of shotguns, no worries, but not rifles - they do an extra deep version for scoped rifles, which is much neater.
    thank you sir,

you are as normal 100% correct,

you have to cant the scoped rifles to one side to allow for the scopes so i think 3 scoped rifles and a shottie is about right (unless you have 56mm oj's on all the rifles,) .

anyway this is in nice condition and i have not heard back from a interested party, but i will hold on until i hear back from him.

i hope thats sorted the rifle problem for you bewsher bud,

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Blog Entries
    still for sale
    Last edited by bobjs; 08-01-2012 at 13:11.

bob i would have this off of you in a flash, only problem is that i do not think your tenner would cover coming up here to your second home.(unless the missus hunts you!)

I am looking for a larger cabinet as the one I use is a 4 gun (shotgun cabinet).
    Reason I ask is that I currently have 3 (scoped, mixture of x40, x50 and x56 obj) rifles and 2 shotguns (oh, and a destocked rifle barrel/action as well!) its a squeeze and they dont all live here all the time

but with the bolts open and combination of barrel up and barrel down they fit OK but I dont have to "cant" them side to side to get them in.
    do you mean the rifle is at an angle when you look at it from the front? or is it angled front to back?

thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by remy17 View Post
    bob i would have this off of you in a flash, only problem is that i do not think your tenner would cover coming up here to your second home.(unless the missus hunts you!)
    good morning and a happy new year to my Family back home Matt , i wish i had the time and money to do it, i would love to see you all again, its been to long, i hope all are well, will call you later im in hospital until laters dude.

bewsher: i have a photo on my phone, ill post it in a min.

bob.

Attachment 11383

from left to right.

cz 22lr 16" scoped with a 40mm bushnell sportsman
    cz 17hmr, scoped with a Zeiss 4.5/14x50 mc
    lanber 12 bore o/u no scope
    custom 20 tactical scoped with a zeiss 6.5/20x50 Rapid Z
    tikka 595 243 with a zeiss 4.5/14x44 mc
    12 bore rizzini side plate.
    1 slot left for my next 308, if i find one cheap enough, matt REMY17 can i have your 308 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

what EtR and i mean by canting them is turning the rifles left or right so that we can get the dooe closed. mine are all turned (canted) right.

hope that helps but the picture is from a phone.

bob.
    Last edited by bobjs; 05-01-2012 at 10:05.

Blog Entries
    still looking for a new home and at just 150 collected or 160 delivered/a meeting point 30 miles from here.

thank you

bob.

Blog Entries
    any offers considered as i have just purchased a 4x4 project and need some funds,

thank you

bob.