Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: stalking breaks!!

  1. #1

    stalking breaks!!

    hi im new to all this, im very interested in going along to maybe a 2 day stalking break with accomadation provided. im finding it hard to find anywere online any ideas people much appreciated..

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by laurawaller View Post
    hi im new to all this, im very interested in going along to maybe a 2 day stalking break with accomadation provided. im finding it hard to find anywere online any ideas people much appreciated..
    IanF has good accommodation and would give an excellent intro to stalking.

  3. #3
    A lady(?), no intro and asking for stalking???
    Yet another 7mm08 user....

  4. #4
    Plenty on offer in the stalking section of the site, including myself drop me a PM if you are interested.

    However would you please make an intro on the site first before proceeding with any thing else on this site.

    Thank you
    Last edited by sikamalc; 05-01-2012 at 18:50.

  5. #5
    im not here to make intro's im here to find were i can going stalking with every thing included want some prices etc, and for ur information as its what u want im male sad people pm me asking if id like to go up to certain places with u hahaha its not a dating forum is it?? tragic

  6. #6
    Hello

    Give my site a look , no problems at all.

    Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by laurawaller View Post
    im not here to make intro's im here to find were i can going stalking with every thing included want some prices etc, and for ur information as its what u want im male sad people pm me asking if id like to go up to certain places with u hahaha its not a dating forum is it?? tragic
    read the rules of the site

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by laurawaller;304499[COLOR=#ff0000
    ]im not here to make intro's im here to find were i can going stalking with every thing included want some prices etc[/COLOR], and for ur information as its what u want im male sad people pm me asking if id like to go up to certain places with u hahaha its not a dating forum is it?? tragic
    You won't get far making silly comments like that !!
    Last edited by Gaz; 05-01-2012 at 21:35.

  9. #9
    I dont think you will be doing alot of stalking with guys off here with an attitude like that !!!!! very sad your rite

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Plenty on offer in the stalking section of the site, including myself drop me a PM if you are interested.

    However would you please make an intro on the site first before proceeding with any thing else on this site.

    Thank you
    take it you did not like my comment is that why it has been removed ?????????????????????????????

Similar Threads

  1. Rudolph breaks into family home.......
    By AdrianC in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-12-2011, 10:13
  2. Muzzle breaks...where to get one from and how much do they cost?
    By groach1234 in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 13:07
  3. Wanted Stalking lease in Scotland and/or stalking work.
    By Kiwikeeper in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 27-11-2009, 12:12
  4. Wanted Stalking lease in Scotland and/or stalking work.
    By widows son in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27-11-2009, 09:42
  5. Stalking Prize Draw - Stalking in the Scottish Borders
    By admin in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 31-10-2007, 11:55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •