nigel1

My name is Nigel i live in Crowborough East Sussex, i am married to Vanessa and we have 2 Boys Charles and William, both boys shoot with Shotguns and .22 Rimfire. I have shot pheasant since i was 17 and moved on to deer stalking. I am a member of the Sussex deer warden scheme. The guns i shoot with are :- For deer i have a Sako finbear 6.5 x 55, for foxes i use a Sako 75 22 x 250, and for rabbits a Cz .22 rimfire.

Welcome Nigel, I know your area well. Was brought up on the South Downs, now live and work up north, shooting in Lancs and N Wales. Enjoy the site. David

My name is Nigel i live in Crowborough East Sussex, i am married to Vanessa and we have 2 Boys Charles and William, both boys shoot with Shotguns and .22 Rimfire. I have shot pheasant since i was 17 and moved on to deer stalking. I am a member of the Sussex deer warden scheme. The guns i shoot with are :- For deer i have a Sako finbear 6.5 x 55, for foxes i use a Sako 75 22 x 250, and for rabbits a Cz .22 rimfire.

Hi Nigel, good to see you on the site....... we know what you've shot.... we've been out with you. See you next week at Parkwood... but just for the morning.

good to see you finally on here chap. role on end of jan and we can get out after those deer.

Back