Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Afternoon stalk Saturday 14th close to Tilehurst, Reading

Afternoon stalk Saturday 14th close to Tilehurst, Reading

My eldest daughter (who is getting married in June) lives in Tilehurst. My wife and I will be staying with my daughter next weekend but my wife, eldest daughter and my other daughter from London are planning to go out hunting wedding dresses. I would rather be out hunting something else so if any local outfit or individual can offer me an outing on the afternoon of Saturday the 14th of January at a reasonable rate I will be very interested.
    Thanks,
    Phil
    Yet another 7mm08 user....

Can nobody save me from wedding dress shopping????

Can you get to Salisbury?
    Tusker.

Yes I should think so, its about 1 hr 25mins away.

Phil

Contact Kevin F on this site he is based just outside Newbury,it's about half hour drive from Tilehurst plenty of fallow roe and munties.

Would say if you make it down to Salisbury call in for a coffee but I'm shooting at Bisley on Saturday. Congratulations to your daughter Phil and good luck with the stalking if you find some.Rich

Eyup Richard, long time no see! I keep asking about you when I see Luke and he tells me that you are doing fine. Ruth is getting married at Wentworth Castle in June, I will be glad when it's July! Good luck at Bisley.
    Phil

Quote Originally Posted by 177landy View Post
    Contact Kevin F on this site he is based just outside Newbury,it's about half hour drive from Tilehurst plenty of fallow roe and munties.
    +1 for KevinF although if you don't mind running theres a lot of munties around Sulham hill that are getting too cocky (I live in Tilehurst)
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Yes I have noticed an abundance of munties as I usually come up Sulham Hill to get to my daughter's house which is off Long Lane. I have been in contact with Kevin but he is busy this Saturday.

Good luck in your search Phil, come on someone must be able to help out. I can imagine nothing worse than shopping for wedding dresses.