Remington lvsf in 22.250 advice sought

JOHN F

Hi Fellow shooters,

Thinking of buying the above rifle in 22.250, but would appreciate any feedback on performance, accuracy etc.

Any advice would be most appreciated,

Many Thanks

John

Hi Fellow shooters,

Thinking of buying the above rifle in 22.250, but would appreciate any feedback on performance, accuracy etc.

Any advice would be most appreciated,

Many Thanks

John

Own a lvsf in 17 rem since they first hit the uk and really rate it !!! light accurate and pretty well finished looks nice as well :thumb:

Last edited:
I have an LVSF in .308, I really splashed out on it when they first arrived in UK as the majority of them were 'Varmint' rifles in cf .22 calibres but this one seemed to have slipped through the net.
The only thing I did not like about it was that it came in the Adl style so I have changed that and it is now in the Bdl style.
I think they were all made with synthetic stocks and good ones too.
At the time I bought mine the average Remmy was around the £500 to £600 mark, the rrp for the Lvsf came in at over £1k.

I have a lvsf in 243 cracking rifle made a lot better then he new remingtons. Getting hard to find you will need a a jewel trigger and then it will be a top rifle.

I would check out the barrel twist if you want to shoot heavy weight bullets as you might find you might be restricted to 55grains but this is not a big deal as they would still perform very well on targets and game , accuracy they are normally a death rays with point and shoot out to 200 yards easily,

ATB

Back