Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Swarovski Ballistic Turrets - Retro-fit?

  1. #1
    SD Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Herefordshire, Hampshire or Essex
    Posts
    2,743

    Question Swarovski Ballistic Turrets - Retro-fit?

    Does anyone know whether it is possible to retro-fit ballistic turrets to Swaro scopes and if so, where to get hold of them? I have a Z6 in mind specifically....

    Many thanks

    E t R
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    Does anyone know whether it is possible to retro-fit ballistic turrets to Swaro scopes and if so, where to get hold of them? I have a Z6 in mind specifically....Many thanksE t R
    Hi Yes you can get a ballistic turret fitted to your z6 but its got to bbe sent back to swarovski, I had one fitted to my z6i and love it!!

  3. #3
    Does anyone know if they can be fitted to a z4i ?

  4. #4
    SWAROVSKI UK Ltd
    Debbie Eagle
    Customer Service & Sales Administrator
    Optiks
    Perrywood Business Park, Honeycrock Lane
    Salfords, Surrey, RH1 5JQ, UK
    Tel. +44/1737/856812
    Fax +44/1737/856885
    debbie.eagle@swarovskioptik.co.uk
    WWW.SWAROVSKIOPTIK.COM
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

  5. #5
    finnbear to the rescue,is it a bird,is it a plane,no its super finnbear 270

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Radar_UK View Post
    Does anyone know if they can be fitted to a z4i ?
    No, because the illumination unit sits on the elevation turret on a z4i. I think they can be fitted to the z3 and z5 though (at least some models)

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JabaliHunter View Post
    No, because the illumination unit sits on the elevation turret on a z4i. I think they can be fitted to the z3 and z5 though (at least some models)
    Many thanks for the clarification.

  8. #8
    Regards the fitment to a Z4i, I was in the same boat, so I rang Swarovski. they confirmed that YES you can get a ballistic turret fitted and it keeps the illuminated reticle.
    The only scope that doen't take a ballistic turret is the 6-24x50.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbi1969 View Post
    Regards the fitment to a Z4i, I was in the same boat, so I rang Swarovski. they confirmed that YES you can get a ballistic turret fitted and it keeps the illuminated reticle.
    The only scope that doen't take a ballistic turret is the 6-24x50.
    That's odd as when I contacted them I was told that it COUNDN'T be fitted to the Z4i ??

  10. #10
    anyone know how much it costs to have the turrets fitted ?

    Atb Matt

Similar Threads

  1. ballistic turrets?
    By Boarboy in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 06:13
  2. For Sale Swarovski 6-24x50 PVS Duplex Reticle Target Turrets
    By danpd in forum Optics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 19-10-2011, 10:02
  3. Zeiss Ballistic Turrets - Tape system
    By Dovebob in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-06-2011, 13:06
  4. Swarovski windage turrets
    By Henry Straker in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24-01-2011, 21:23
  5. swarovski ballistic turret
    By MJM in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 23-12-2010, 13:11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •