remy customising

swarovski

hi all i am considering building a remy 700 over a period of time,i do like accuracy internatoinal rifles because of the stock,epecially in green,its going to be mainly for target shooting,ive sent off for variation and put it down for deer and foxes aswell.do any of you know the cheapest shop for a new one or has any of you have or know a mate who has a good condition second hand one for sell.atb swarovski

Last edited:
P1030635.jpgP1030637.jpgP1030638.jpg

hi swarovski,

this is my remy 700, or thats what is was, after blueprint, aics stock, bedding, new trigger, 30"lilja barrel, vais brake, badger 20moa rail, in 300 win mag, cutom knob, duracote paint job, recoil lug, even got some 10 shot mags.

My favorite rifle and the only right handed gun I own, rest replaced to L/H,keep thinking about selling it but every time I take it out of the safe, I clean it, smile and put it away. shot foxs and stags this year with it, highseat work is a pleasure as it is the most accurate thing ive ever shot, at 18lb its a tad heavy for the hill!!!

Dave at Valkyrie built it for me and i cannot speak highly enough of the guy, hes built 2 more rifles for me since but this is the favorite, there is no recoil at all with it, everyone who has shot it wants something building by him, some think shes ugly but as i say she makes me "smile"

that is sexy mate and even more so in 300wm,dont you dare sell it,you are lucky bar steward

Last edited:
Suggest you look at SPORTING Services who are UK agents for AA.

I have a custom built Remmy 700 in .223.AICS, Border Heavy fluted SS barrel, Wildcat Moddy, Jackson 2 stage Universal match trigger( absolute indispensably replacement) Several other members have other custom jobs. Nell is the man to talk to as he has a 6mm BR version.

UK Varmitting might be worth a look.

D

hi all i am considering building a remy 700 over a period of time,i do like accuracy internatoinal rifles because of the stock,epecially in green,its going to be mainly for target shooting,ive sent off for variation and put it down for deer and foxes aswell.do any of you know the cheapest shop for a new one or has any of you have or know a mate who has a good condition second hand one for sell.atb swarovskit
there alotof stocks out there which are better than ais

Back