Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: scope rings for ruger M77 MKII'S

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

scope rings for ruger M77 MKII'S

can anyone tell me if you can get 30mm high rings for the above rifle.

cheers

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

yes you can,!! as you have probably worked out they come as odd sets,as one is higher than the other i had a link that showed what you needed for what scope i'll see can i find it

hope this works

http://www.gunaccessorysupply.com/customer/inspin/images/pdf/Ruger_Ring_Fit_Chart.pdf

b
    e warned from experience they are not cheap
    Last edited by landkeeper; 08-01-2012 at 15:17.
    a barony original

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by landkeeper View Post
    yes you can,!! as you have probably worked out they come as odd sets,as one is higher than the other i had a link that showed what you needed for what scope i'll see can i find it

hope this works

http://www.gunaccessorysupply.com/customer/inspin/images/pdf/Ruger_Ring_Fit_Chart.pdf

b
    e warned from experience they are not cheap
    thank you LK

ill start saving now,

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

SD Regular
    Bob,

Make sure you check size - if it's for your Zeiss, you may get away with mediums - I'm pretty sure I only have highs with my Swaro 56obj lens - it's tight, but OK.
    Complete chance, but ring Steve Beaty at Ivythorn Sporting - he did have a set knocking around.....

E t R
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    Bob,

Make sure you check size - if it's for your Zeiss, you may get away with mediums - I'm pretty sure I only have highs with my Swaro 56obj lens - it's tight, but OK.
    Complete chance, but ring Steve Beaty at Ivythorn Sporting - he did have a set knocking around.....

E t R
    cheers E t R,

you should see this rifle, its flipin smashing. ooooooooooooolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalaaaaaaaaaaaa.photos laters boys

bob.

SD Regular
    Bob,

I intend to see it soon! Check out the following - may be a more cost effective approach for you....?? Opticswarehouse Burris/ Millet Rings and Bases, BURRIS RUGER ADAPTORS

E t R
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

EtR it's very hard to get those lined up properly i found i was very disapointed with them , and so went back to factory ruger mounts as they are about as good as you can get, no change in poi even after taking the rings and scope off several times
    a barony original

SD Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by landkeeper View Post
    EtR it's very hard to get those lined up properly i found i was very disapointed with them , and so went back to factory ruger mounts as they are about as good as you can get, no change in poi even after taking the rings and scope off several times
    Thanks for the tip off - like all things, I guess they're cheap (ish) for a reason...... just trawling for ideas.....

SD Regular
    Another cheap option Bob.... eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Blog Entries
    cheers lads.
    and its just a cracking rifle, the trigger will be fettled tomorrow in the daytime as i need to spend time on here looking for a scope .

have you seen the pictures,

bob.