Available: DSC Level 1 online training service

DSC trainer

Hello All,

http://www.dsctraining.org

A new website has been launched to help people learn the theory for their DSC Level 1. It holds all of the DSC questions and answers and can be personalised if you are in Northern Ireland.

It is arranged in a series of lessons which you can take whenever it suits you, so if your boss it out of the office for half an hour - log in and learn!

There are over 100 deer identification slides which teach you as well as test you as they include the relevant identification points to look for.

You can also sit mock DSC Level 1 theory tests so you can see how you are progressing.

Relevant safety advice as directed by DMQ (the governing body for the DSC) is also included for reference and testing, but this is not a substitute for practical learning and experience.

If you are thinking of doing one of the three day residential courses, you can compliment it by using this learning method. It may be that you find it easier to learn at your own pace and in your own environment rather than in a classroom type setting. The choice is yours!

If you are an experienced stalker and find that you now need the DSC, just use this website to learn the theory.

Then, when you are ready, you can book in to your local test centre and take the test in a single day saving you time and money.

Give it a try for free - there's sample lessons you can try for a batch of questions and deer identification, but there so much more once you subscribe, and at £10 for one month or £18 for two, it couldn't be better value for money. Have a look now at http://www.dsctraining.org

Good Luck !

I am new to this sport and doing the DSC1 in April so this online "primer" looks great. I like the ID slides and they show what the actual key things to note are-very helpful.

Wanting to up grade my NSCC to the more relevant DSC so will be taking a look when I get chance.

Tis good stuff. I've had a play around with it, well i helped - a little - with it's conception and construction. It was conceived by DSC Trainer and I whilst revising for the dsc1 course and we found our own way of revising for it. So he decided to make a web site up for it using our experience. And we defo found the revision that was correct for us. I got 4 or 5 questions wrong and DSC Trainer only got one wrong ! And just so's you can see how it works you can have a trial.

Good luck all with your DSC1's

Scrun

Just a quick note to say we've offered the option of using this facility with Deer Stalking Certificate Training over a number of courses now.

All the candidates using it have been very positive and complimentary - both about the actual site and not least the effort Steve puts into the whole process.

From our point of view can only echo that; a pleasure to deal with.

Well I have now passed my DSC1 and am very relieved.

3 months ago I didnt know a Roe deer from a Fallow.

Thanks to logging on to this training tool I managed to learn all the information needed for the exam.

The online tool uses the actual DSC1 question bank but for the deer identification training what i found brilliant was that it shows you the key ID points to look for on each slide. Similar online tools do not do this .

Id recommend this to any newcomer as it made all the difference to me.

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but anyone planning on doing there DSC should look in to This, helps a lot! Also shows you where your going wrong if you are! Thanks guys

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but anyone planning on doing there DSC should look in to This, helps a lot! Also shows you where your going wrong if you are! Thanks guys

Couldn't agree more, no matter how much you think you know or how much experience you think you have, this will definitely get you through your written assessment!!! money well spent.

Back