Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zeroing and practice - Hertfordshire

Zeroing and practice - Hertfordshire

Hi to all,

does anyone know of any ranges in hertforshire or surrounding areas where I can get to know my new rifle and scope combination?

Thanks in advance.

hi ya mate it mite be abit to far for you but we have a range and zeroing facility and can fix you up and help you with any problems you mite have or questions you have have a look at are web site Calton Moor Range

thanks mike

Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    Hi to all,

does anyone know of any ranges in hertforshire or surrounding areas where I can get to know my new rifle and scope combination?

Thanks in advance.
    Bisley, if you are a BASC member they can book it for you, or you can join the NRA. (in both cases you will need a safe shooters card) or if you don't mind a ride there is always Steve Beaty at Ivythorne sporting
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

GF
    See the link below, you could also have a go with a Bog-pod from 100m down to 25 metres on steel reactive targets, I have a lot of clients come from London as we have no restrictions and you can shoot in all the most popular shooting positions.

HME

Welcome to Corinium Rifle Range

KennyC, I didn't know that BASC could arrange a session at Bisley. will investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by HME View Post
    GF
    See the link below, you could also have a go with a Bog-pod from 100m down to 25 metres on steel reactive targets, I have a lot of clients come from London as we have no restrictions and you can shoot in all the most popular shooting positions.

HME,
    j
    Welcome to Corinium Rifle Range
    HME,
    just got the directions and not too bad a distance at 115 miles as I do have some chums up that neck of the woods. Testing the bod pod sounds like a plan too. thanks

There was a private range just out side of baldock have long since last the name of the guy who has it but might be worth giving a different calibre a call they may be able to help. Can't remember how I came across the range owners name or number.

Jase

now a range near Baldock would be quite handy. Thanks Jason will give then a call.

GodFather,

You'll have to do some asking around mind you can't remember who the farmer is.

How about this one, http://www.kynochammunition.co.uk/
    You need to click on the 3rd cartridge logo, range is indoors and situated in Mildenhall.

Neil.