my new 308 ruger, mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm

and there was me thinking you might get a nice sofisticated stutzen bob ? :stir:
only joking mate its a nice peice of kit

hi big man hows the baby :) :) and the good lady hope all's well with them both,

this is just what the doctor ordered bud, it's a 20" barrel with a full shot count load data etc.(it could have been a number 1 but thats just not funny)

this has not seen a rainy day and only ever shot running boar at bisley.

i just need to get the dies sorted and get some plugs in and set it off,,,,,,,,, then see me smile.

bob.

Hi bob

damm that's nearly as nice as my Parker hale lol what a cracking looking rifle there can't wait to have a shot or two on her.

Hi bob

damm that's nearly as nice as my Parker hale lol what a cracking looking rifle there can't wait to have a shot or two on her.

hi bud

may be up for some shooting in the week, off to the doctors this morning, shoot loads of pain from my neck and left arm today, just wonder if i have done something to it jumping with joy after finding this.

you are more than welcome to have a crack with it. BUT bring you ear plugs its gona be loud man.

bob.

flipin L

just getting up off the floor after checking out the price of a replacement trigger and sear (without safety as well)

looks like i will have to fettle this one best i can.

bob.

flipin L

just getting up off the floor after checking out the price of a replacement trigger and sear (without safety as well)

looks like i will have to fettle this one best i can.

bob.

Bob,

Rimfire Magic do a Rifle Basixx Mk2 replacement trigger for £75....

E t R

only ever shot running boar at bisley.
bob.

Hi Bob - I hope you mean "running deer" not "boar" - I don't think the BSRC would be too happy at someone blasting away on the running boar range with a 308! That range is only rated for rimfire if I remember right! The running deer range is ok for the big stuff.

Ian

right thats it,

you have to be the skint mans world book of knowledge,

yet again E t R comes up trumps.

bob.

....I like the fact that a Scot appreciates a colonials tightness of pocket....!! I hate paying more than I have to for something.....but perhaps I've just been lucky for the moment on the things you need.....

and I see you have my good friend Hornet 6 on an assist too - what the forum is all about IMO.

Hi Bob - I hope you mean "running deer" not "boar" - I don't think the BSRC would be too happy at someone blasting away on the running boar range with a 308! That range is only rated for rimfire if I remember right! The running deer range is ok for the big stuff.

Ian

Hi Ian

thanks for that mate, you are correct sir, running Deer..

im not sure if I'll be allowed back in Bisley,

bob.

....I like the fact that a Scot appreciates a colonials tightness of pocket....!! I hate paying more than I have to for something.....but perhaps I've just been lucky for the moment on the things you need.....

and I see you have my good friend Hornet 6 on an assist too - what the forum is all about IMO.

thank you bud, I'll also be looking out for a bargain but when it comes to rifles/ammo i just save up and go get it, not anymore, Hornet 6. Neils a top block as you know, but i think the mods on the bbs don't like me anymore, sad really they are not a bad bunch, but i think im just not to their likeing or something.

onwards and upwards as i say

bob.

Back