Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ldns

Ldns

As I get ready for another meeting completely unrelated Gazza,6pointer, widows son and others will be getting dudded up and heading for Ingleston for the formation meeting of LDNS. Anyong wany yo put up hopes and speculation as to the format it will conceive?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo123p View Post
    As I get ready for another meeting completely unrelated Gazza,6pointer, widows son and others will be getting dudded up and heading for Ingleston for the formation meeting of LDNS. Anyong wany yo put up hopes and speculation as to the format it will conceive?
    Jimbo, I thought you had implied in the numerous other threads you had started on this topic that the LDNS was a flop. Why the concern?

I'm sure the average deer stalker has representation on the committee / steering group.

I went to the meeting down at Peebles and thought I had stepped off this planet to be honest. I remain confused as to the problem that SNH et al are setting out to solve.

It will be interesting to see some feedback on this follow up meeting. It will be even more interesting to see and hear the furore when and if SNH start to use their newly acquired statutory powers in the lowlands.

Hope these guys will post a report or synopsis of the meeting.

Cheers
    mac

I would like to know if any one from here joined the network or sent in a form to show they would when it became established.

Don't imagine we're talking about a Local Domain Name Server. For the sake of the poorly educated among us and maybe recruiting some new people why don't you explain what it is, does and tries to achieve ?

David, The LDNS is the Lowland Deer Network Scotland which was launch on 14 December at a Conference in Peebles. The Network is headed up by Richard Cooke, Chairman of the Association of Deer Management Groups. You can access all info throuh the ADMG site

ADMG | Association of Deer Management Groups | ADMG

The info published should be of interest to all Lowland Stalkers/Deer Managers/Land Owners and all persons effected by the impacts of deer in the Lowlands of Scotland.

I await any reports, personnel finding etc from the intended meeting with much interest.
    Gaz

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    I would like to know if any one from here joined the network or sent in a form to show they would when it became established.
    By the looks not many
    Any chance of a direct link so I can put my name down