Ldns

jimbo123p

As I get ready for another meeting completely unrelated Gazza,6pointer, widows son and others will be getting dudded up and heading for Ingleston for the formation meeting of LDNS. Anyong wany yo put up hopes and speculation as to the format it will conceive?

As I get ready for another meeting completely unrelated Gazza,6pointer, widows son and others will be getting dudded up and heading for Ingleston for the formation meeting of LDNS. Anyong wany yo put up hopes and speculation as to the format it will conceive?

Jimbo, I thought you had implied in the numerous other threads you had started on this topic that the LDNS was a flop. Why the concern?

I'm sure the average deer stalker has representation on the committee / steering group.

I went to the meeting down at Peebles and thought I had stepped off this planet to be honest. I remain confused as to the problem that SNH et al are setting out to solve.

It will be interesting to see some feedback on this follow up meeting. It will be even more interesting to see and hear the furore when and if SNH start to use their newly acquired statutory powers in the lowlands.

Hope these guys will post a report or synopsis of the meeting.

Cheers
mac

I would like to know if any one from here joined the network or sent in a form to show they would when it became established.

Don't imagine we're talking about a Local Domain Name Server. For the sake of the poorly educated among us and maybe recruiting some new people why don't you explain what it is, does and tries to achieve ?

David, The LDNS is the Lowland Deer Network Scotland which was launch on 14 December at a Conference in Peebles. The Network is headed up by Richard Cooke, Chairman of the Association of Deer Management Groups. You can access all info throuh the ADMG site

ADMG | Association of Deer Management Groups | ADMG

The info published should be of interest to all Lowland Stalkers/Deer Managers/Land Owners and all persons effected by the impacts of deer in the Lowlands of Scotland.

I await any reports, personnel finding etc from the intended meeting with much interest.
Gaz

Stone this is not the place for a link and the LDNS has been in discussion with the site about advertising it might be better to let them explain .

I attended the meeting in November and left my details saying I was interested in joining. So far I have heard nothing else not even any info on the upcoming meeting.

Mulac

And your Welsh living in England so why . lowland deer network SCOTLAND .

Sorry for the late reply , as not had any real Internet signal over the last few days
You were right the first time , I am English ;)
just my accent is from my welsh up bringing
My thoughts were I spent enough time north of the border chasing deer , so why not see if it was an acceptable way forward
Nationality should not make a difference , but commitmence should
Seems like it may not be for me anyway, but no harm in looking... Lol

Back