Thread: reloading books

reloading books

Modern Reloading 2nd Edition.

Speer Reloading, vihtavuori

anything considered really

Leon has a couple of reloading books advertised on here just now, look further down. He's a good bloke to deal with.

You know you can borrow mine anytime mate

Vihtavouri can be download for free just Google it. This Tip has got to be worth a couple o' quid in a H4H tin when your passing

Quote Originally Posted by Rangefinder View Post
    Vihtavouri can be download for free just Google it. This Tip has got to be worth a couple o' quid in a H4H tin when your passing
    The data can be downloaded for free but the book can't Rangefinder. Personally I find that there is so much in formation in the manuals that I have collected quite a few over a period of time and its rather nice to sit down and study the manuals something that is less enjoyable on the computer. Incidentally a good bit of the data in the 2nd edition Lee (not the amended 2nd edition) is simply copied from manuals such as the vihtavouri.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Stephens View Post
    You know you can borrow mine anytime mate
    cheers mate

I have a copy of 'the ABC's of reloading' , Lyman 48th (?) and Speer 12th manuals that I was going to stick on ebay. If they are any good to you, send me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    The data can be downloaded for free but the book can't Rangefinder. Personally I find that there is so much in formation in the manuals that I have collected quite a few over a period of time and its rather nice to sit down and study the manuals something that is less enjoyable on the computer. Incidentally a good bit of the data in the 2nd edition Lee (not the amended 2nd edition) is simply copied from manuals such as the vihtavouri.
    Silly me your right.

ATB

RF