Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello, shoot shotgun and rifle , 10 and 3yrs respectivly. Always in a pest control as opposed too a stalking situation. However I find stalking fascinating itself and look forward too learning from this and other forums ....the art. Have my dsc1 by the skin off my teeth (the information book did not arrive till the day before the course) and may I add that I'm not looking forward to the dsc2. Happy New Year.

macberran

Re: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by macberran
    Hello, shoot shotgun and rifle , 10 and 3yrs respectivly. Always in a pest control as opposed too a stalking situation. However I find stalking fascinating itself and look forward too learning from this and other forums ....the art. Have my dsc1 by the skin off my teeth (the information book did not arrive till the day before the course) and may I add that I'm not looking forward to the dsc2. Happy New Year.

macberran
    Forgive me gentlemen and ladies. I live in Monmouthshire and rifles on my ticket are a remmy 308, howa 243, jagdmatch 222(lovely wee rifle) and a cz452 wmr.

Welcome to the directory macberran.
    basil.

Welcome aboard
    Just up the road in Herefordshire

Jonathon

Jonothan, what part off Hereford, I used too live over that way myself.

Welcome to the site. Let me know if we can help in anyway, and please ask whatever questions you want, we are here to help all stalkers.