Thread: Hunter Wellies

Hunter Wellies

Having just puntured my third pair of Hunter Wellingtons in the past year, can anybody recommend a pair of boots that have similar comfort but with a rubber strength that is at least stronger than a plastic bag! Many thanks

Dama

SD Regular
    Le Chameau for me - Vierzonord. I also have a pair of Vatna's which are remarkably robust in brambles etc as they are a suede material lined with Goretex, so waterproof - I particularly like the Vibram sole unit - I think there's a rubber version with the Vibram Unit too - Veganord?

E t R
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

What he said ^
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

+1 mine are the full zip neos, around 10 years old, Worn every day in the winter months and are spot on

I have the Seeland Estate with the 5mm Neoprene and as these use a Vibram sole they are uber tough and really comfortable for long walks or out working my lab on the hill.

I suffer from cold feet all the time, and these even with a relatively thin Ba Ba merino sock are ideal.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	estate185mm.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	11618

http://www.scottcountry.co.uk/produc...productID=3223

Regards

Paul

Having been disappointed with Hunters I change to the Seeland boots mentioned above a couple of years ago, I really like them. Comfortable, warm and good traction from the Vibram soles.

John Norris are doing 50% off Seeland wellies.

Red dot Slightly imperfect and only available in 3,5,6, 13,14. 64+8.99 delivery Scott Country is 89 express delivery free and an SD prezie too
    Last edited by jimbo123p; 14-01-2012 at 13:45.

I have always bought Aigle Parcours Iso welllies and find then very hard wearing and comfortable

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo123p View Post
    Red dot Slightly imperfect and only available in 3,5,6, 13,14. 64+8.99 delivery Scott Country is 89 express delivery free and an SD prezie too
    A member of our syndicate has just took delivery next day in size 8 and they were marked as seconds and we cannot fault them... YKK zip and Vibram soles for under 70?