Excellent Customer care from start to finish

bobjs

Well i have to HAnd it to them,

LLC LTd (LE CHAMEAU) down in Fareham

I had a clip issue on a pair of Vierzonord Boots ( both strap adjusters broke after a couple of trips out.

Anyhoo.

I sent them a nice email asking what could be done as i could not locate the proof of purchase etc, and i was dealing with a Rather nice Young lady (Janet) who was fantastic,

I was asked to locate my boots and send them to them at the address in Fareham as soon as i would like to do so. Me being me i sent them on the same day as the contact on email.

well i have to hold my hands up 1 week later and i have my boots back looking as good ans new all cleaned, new straps fitted new clips fitted (they even cleaned the soles ;),

Anyway i would just like to say a big thumbs up the LLC i was well looked after with great Customer service that i have not had for some time.

regards.

bob.

Well its the first time i have had a problem with them and as mentioned it all went so smoothly, and I'M a happy chappy. :)

bob.

My Mouflon plus pair was sent over to the UK recently as they leak like mad...hope they come back fixed too.
edi

Ahhh the illustrious Janet Jane, she must have done her final year at charm school since I had any dealings with her and le chameau. I swore i would never deal with them again after my experience with her, and I never will.

I am glad you had a positive outcome Bob, because they were awful with me! Truly awful service and a very poor performing product (Mouflon boots). I was left feeling as though I had been scammed.

Simon

Ahhh the illustrious Janet Jane, she must have done her final year at charm school since I had any dealings with her and le chameau. I swore i would never deal with them again after my experience with her, and I never will.

I am glad you had a positive outcome Bob, because they were awful with me! Truly awful service and a very poor performing product (Mouflon boots). I was left feeling as though I had been scammed.

Simon

Sorry to here that Simon,

I am surprised that there are issues with LLC, i was treated very well and im not a big gun or anything, i simply asked for their help in the matter with my boots, and they where taken back, fixed and returned all done and cleaned as well. maybe they have sorted things out or in the past they had their hands tied (and that persons now gone ?? ) but im not complaining at all.

i was left very happy,

bob.

Back