Thread: Great Present

Great Present

What a gem my wife is she got me a full deer day at Mike Robinsonís cookery school in March for Christmas. I love cooking and venison in particular so really looking forward to this.

On the Friday at last years game fair I ended up being the fall guy in the audience on the BASC stand for one of Mikes demonstrations but I didn't mind too much as the food was great and he made it look fun and easy. He did a bunny dish followed by boning and breaking down a haunch of venison before cooking it. Can't wait my mouths watering already. Anyone been and know of a good B&B nearby?

Cheers

Hi 16bore. Are you doing the full school, starting with him shooting the deer?

If you talk to them they'll provide you with details of B&B's nearby. If you're still stuck give me a shout.

Yes my wife did something similar for my birthday and booked me a day out stalking what would we do without such great women to support what we do

Quote Originally Posted by matt_hooks View Post
    Hi 16bore. Are you doing the full school, starting with him shooting the deer?

If you talk to them they'll provide you with details of B&B's nearby. If you're still stuck give me a shout.
    Yes it's the full day which is why I fancy staying somewhere as it's an early start and then with a meal and a glass or two to finish means I might even stay for a second night! Thanks for the offer and I'll be in touch if I don't find somewhere.