Anyone had a Gary Cane stock?

I know this is a bit off thread but I ordered a Boyds stock for my HMR it arrived from the US 4 days later and was a excellent fit,excellent value .I spend a bit of time bedding it with brownells accra glass and I am delighted with it .

Kildevil

I know this is a bit off thread but I ordered a Boyds stock for my HMR it arrived from the US 4 days later and was a excellent fit,excellent value .I spend a bit of time bedding it with brownells accra glass and I am delighted with it .

Kildevil

Yes I was impressed myself as well buddy

Kildevil

What did you get from them? Ive asked but they said they only ahev the Tacticool available for my CZ 452 HMR. Gutted.

the cane ones do look the absolute dogs dont they wonder if he would do SDdiscount for a block order i have 2 steyrs anyone else fancy one :D

I'd like a Boyds for my remmy 700 adl but don't fancy having to fart about bedding it, I just want to bolt it on and away I go.

Clicked the link - can't see the pic???
I thought it was a gary cane stock???

Daz

In reply to Stevie I got the tacticool stock I think its the only one they offer .It's much better shape /feel that the original. As for Bedding if I can do it ,anybody can.

Kildevil

Well finally I have made a decision....I ahev been placed in touch with a great bloke in southern irelnad called Enda Walsh (web site link to follow). Enda is going to maek me my stock for the Steyr based on a few ideas/colours etc I have for it and is even sending me a cast over to take a print of my grip!!!! Hoping to aehv the stock back for my next stalk which is booked 1st week In March so looking forward to it. Ill keep you updated and send images once I have it. Cheers STEVE

Back