Thread: New westcountry member

New westcountry member

Hi folks,

Just joined the forum having visited it regularly over the last few months. My name is Tim and am from mid-Cornwall though have snuck over the border (just) into West Devon. Teach fly fishing and look after 20 miles of river for a living... so my ideal life really! Brought up on a farm and so hunted with air rifles from a very early age and then shotguns. Have been lamp man a lot for friends while out with rifles for bunnies/fox and have been interested in deer stalking for some time. A pal of mine is a very keen stalker and so have had quite a few trips out with him, observing how it's done properly... have decided that it's for me and so am taking it further. While my pal mainly shoots reds for the game dealer, I imagine my stalking will consist of the odd roe for my freezer (but these things, as with fishing, get addictive). DSC 1 booked for April and a sort of 'pre-DSC' range session booked for a few weeks prior. FAC being filled out at present.
    Thanks for the free advice I've gleaned from here already a whole new world of learning awaits!

Cheers

Tim

Welcome Tim,

Looks like you are going to be a very busy man.

Regards Cam.

Welcome Tim, it didn't take me long to realise who you are, if i can be of any help give me a call.
    Cheers
    Richard

welcome aboard tim nice job you have devon is a beautifull county to live and work in
    better hunting ground than down here methinks you will enjoy it on this site atb foxxer

Quote Originally Posted by devon deer stalker View Post
    Welcome Tim, it didn't take me long to realise who you are, if i can be of any help give me a call.
    Cheers
    Richard
    Hi Richard... er.. nor you! Not a very big world down here when it comes to peal eh?!

Thanks for the welcome folks

Tim

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome Tim sounds like a cracking job.