Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More Bad Local Press for Legit Firearms Owners

Exclamation More Bad Local Press for Legit Firearms Owners

Just seen an article in the local paper today that is likely to fan the flames on gun ownership licensing laws...

News and Star

This guy owns a gamedealers business thats been running for many years, not sure he will be getting much business from shooters and stalkers from this point on? He may have p*ssed on his own chips!!!

Timney

What a bizarre story. I wonder where his motivation lies.

Selfish action of a sad old git...

Whose opinion counts for nothing as by his own admission/ statement he has not actually recovered from any treatment/pills so is therefore still a fruit cake

Having given his own guns in its a case of adding his own scaremongering to fuel the anti's

Total w8nker
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

This bloke live's in my village and is a compleate tosser who love's the sound of his own voice.
    He bought the village pub and closed it as he said it was not proffitable for him to keep open even though it is built on top of Hadrians wall and is teaming with tourist's after he refused to install a proper fire alarm for the B&B and was stoped from trading by the fire officer.
    He now runs his game dealer's from the Pub with out planing
    "a man does good business when he rids himself of a turd"

Did he have guns though and get them removed (the real story maybe?) or did he make this up/twist things?

It's becoming obvious to me that very soon all applications will be checked with your gp regarding ones mental health I give it two years max just my opinion of course, who else thinks the same?

Obviously mummies special little soldier was feeling a little needy and wanted some attention.What a........
    Attachment 11769

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    It's becoming obvious to me that very soon all applications will be checked with your gp regarding ones mental health I give it two years max just my opinion of course, who else thinks the same?
    If this is the case the firearms ownership will cost a lot more. My local practice refuse to sign firearms applications because of the perceived risk already. How easy will it be to find one who would take the risk and how much will it cost when you find them. Its odd really to think that a profession who commit suicide at the rate of three times the national average should be deemed mentally capable of vetting the rest of the population.

I`m sure i heard this chap on the radio last week......... he came across as a bit "hollier than thou" now he had given up his guns.
    Also he openly admitted he lied about his health.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.