Swarovski 6x42 turret adjustments??

rigboot

Gents,

I recently picked up a lovely old Swarovski Optik Tirol 6x42 Habicht Nova 1" tubed scope for my .22lr

IMG_0756.jpg

Finally mounted on my CZ rimfire today but can anyone tell me what the calibration settings/adjustments for the turrets are i.e xx" per click at xxx distance please ??

IMG_0763.jpg

I intend to email Swarovski for further information as there is no accompanying paperwork with the scope but a quick heads up would be great.

Also, any idea how old this model would likely to be or a little history in general?

Cheers

Rigboot

If memory serves me right each click equals 10mm at 100 metres. I had one of these scopes about 20 years ago they are better made than some of the more modern Swarvorski scopes. :stir: It's too good to put on a .22 rifle.

If memory serves me right each click equals 10mm at 100 metres. I had one of these scopes about 20 years ago they are better made than some of the more modern Swarvorski scopes. :stir: It's too good to put on a .22 rifle.

Thanks for that 8x57, I'll give it a bash and see how it goes.

As for the .22lr use, well I have tried various lower end scopes, some with too many turney bits and found them unsuitable for my needs.

Having two Swarovski 8x50 PF scopes on my .270 & .243, I decided the simplicity, familiarity and performance of these was worth replicating on the wee 22.

After all, it gets loads of use and I deserve it :)

Thanks again
Rb

Last edited:
Back