Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Putting a value to my rifle

Help Putting a value to my rifle

Hi all,

Ive looked for other posts on this and couldnt see anything!
    Im thinking of selling my rifle and was wondering how i might go about putting a value to it? checked on guntrader fr similar ones but couldnt see any really, and i thought when i go to the gunshop and ask they are going to be a bit on the low side, in case i turn tound and ask them to buy it!

Its a sako 75, in .243, year 2004, varmint laminated stock stainless heavy barrel, ive probably put 120 through it, and its had little use before i had it, with an ase utra mod on and a bushnell scope that i bought new.

i dont wanna put it for sale and have everybody rolling round laughing at my overinflated valuations!
    thanks for your help.

225 max.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Add them both together and then a little bit

it it was my rifle i would put that on with the mod for around 850

For future reference put in really small print first offer creates binding contract the second posted and interest accrue at 125000% per second, accrued in half second intervals until payment cleared - that'll see you right

Had a client out before christmas with a Sako 75 in 308 - heavy'ish barrel - but didnt look varmint profile. laminate stock in very good nick - screwcut but no moderator with it. Believe he'd got it for 800 and was well chuffed!

So think look topside 950+ complete.

As with all things, worth what someone will pay for it - but not the most helpful response!
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Moray Outfitting View Post
    For future reference put in really small print first offer creates binding contract the second posted and interest accrue at 125000% per second, accrued in half second intervals until payment cleared - that'll see you right

Had a client out before christmas with a Sako 75 in 308 - heavy'ish barrel - but didnt look varmint profile. laminate stock in very good nick - screwcut but no moderator with it. Believe he'd got it for 800 and was well chuffed!

So think look topside 950+ complete.

As with all things, worth what someone will pay for it - but not the most helpful response!
    Thanks I was thinking 1000 Ono to be honest cos it is mint, and from
    There we can see where we go.
    Cheers for your help

I saw a s/h 75 for sale in Tain for 900 rifle only. I think as a private sale 600-750 would seem fair and resonable.

Think 950 for complete package is fair price or rifle and mod only for 800 just bare in mind that a lot of folk are struggling these days.