Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: At what point

At what point

Out of interest AT WHAT POINT dose the Mrs reach the end of her teather when it comes to shooting ?

Quote Originally Posted by Monument veiw View Post
    Out of interest AT WHAT POINT dose the Mrs reach the end of her teather when it comes to shooting ?
    I must be very lucky. My wife will often say, 'are you not going stalking today...?'

She asked today until I pointed out the wind. If it wasn't for the fact my 2 young lads are often in I would be questioning her motive...

Hey jamross , i was hoping this thread would bring some humour out of the guys on here . Nice 1

Quote Originally Posted by Monument veiw View Post
    .....every time I go out!!
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Never, she gets more worried if I don,t go. The first time I went to the Shawnee squirrel hunt, she even managed to get the milk delivered, come to think of it we had our own cow then

My missus is relatively understanding when you consider that I go foxing most evenings - mind you, when I get back I usually spend half an hour massaging her feet while she watches telly!

What wife? She wasn't here the last time I came back...

I don't do half as much shooting and stalking as I'd like to do.

I do far more shooting and stalking than my wife would like me to do.

So in my mind that must mean that it's settling somewhere around the middle.....
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

That's what you call compromise

When she reaches the end of her tether, just lengthen the rope a bit
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

i cant find the end of mrs foxxers tether she must of left it in devon nothing i do seems to phase her bless her