Thread: SAKO 75 Price

SAKO 75 Price

Guys,
    a mate of mine knowing I'm in the market for a .243 has offered me his Sako 75, he's unsure about how much it's worth. I know first hand that's it's well looked after but he advised me to check on a forum that the price sounded about right? He's looking to upgrade and has been the main steer in getting my experience etc.
    It's a Sako 75 - Finnlite, Synthetic Stock, Fluted Barrel with a T8 Reflex Moderator. No scope but will have the rings.

He's basically said prob about 750 and I'm aware I'll have to spend a good amount on a scope.

I'm aware i could pick up something brand new for 500 but hoped to get a better Rifle second hand but it's obviously a bit of a minefield, this way it's a trusted source, just wanted to understand the general perception if possible. I've put a few rounds through and it feels good!

Thanks in advance

Joe

With my v limited knowledge i'd say thats a fair price for a good 'un.
    Les

Check the for sale section mate 1 on there just now ,price not far off tbh.

If you know its history that is a big plus.
    I had one off a mate, sako s/s .243, Hungarian S & B 8*56 optilocks, less than 200 rounds, for about the same.
    To say I was well chuffed would be an understatement.
    Flippin good rifle IMHO.

Good luck,

Nick

Sounds like a potential winner, cracking rifle and well looked after. I know it will of had a hell of alot of rounds through it though - Works in Deer Management. I know he'd only sell good kit, we were just unsure if that price was right.

Joe

hi i paid 800 for my sako 75 synthetic/stainless with T8 and it had scope rings on it also mine had done less thann 50 shots tho
    Give instruction to a wise man and he will be yet wiser

I would say that is a very good price having sold the same model a while back for a lot more to a very happy member from this site.
    Admittedly mine had not done as much work.
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

good price and better than a 85 in my opinion only