Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: an incentive to lose weight and go stalking.

an incentive to lose weight and go stalking.

I need to lose about 4 stone in weight, as a minimum, and I have worked out an incentive scheme to help me.

For every half stone I lose I will treat myself to one stalk and when I reach my goal I will see if I can book a deer stalk for a nice trophy for the wall.

I think that will be a good incentive scheme and if I succeed it will give me 7 stalks and one trophy stalk. I might even thrown a boar hunt into the mix to give me some variety.

I will let everyone know if SWMBO [she who must be obeyed] will agree to my proposal, and how I get on.

Regards

Matthew

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Quote Originally Posted by seibassman View Post
    I need to lose about 4 stone in weight, as a minimum, and I have worked out an incentive scheme to help me.

For every half stone I lose I will treat myself to one stalk and when I reach my goal I will see if I can book a deer stalk for a nice trophy for the wall.

I think that will be a good incentive scheme and if I succeed it will give me 7 stalks and one trophy stalk. I might even thrown a boar hunt into the mix to give me some variety.

I will let everyone know if SWMBO [she who must be obeyed] will agree to my proposal, and how I get on.

Regards

Matthew
    Matthew

Good luck,and it's a nice idea.

My other half would be saying that it's me who should be losing the weight, not my wallet

willie_gunn
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

Quote Originally Posted by seibassman View Post

Regards
    Matthew
    Don't ask her - just tell her...

good luck Matthew, my sister in law is on a very low calorie diet,for medical reasons pre op she was told to lose some weight,she was 14 stone,But miraculously in 20 weeks she has lost 4.5 stone.

she looks a different person,

keep at it mate

Good luck - I am thinking about some sort of fitness regime too so I can go stalking "on the hill" as fitness seems to be key for doing that marlarkey

Quote Originally Posted by adjman View Post
    Good luck - I am thinking about some sort of fitness regime too so I can go stalking "on the hill" as fitness seems to be key for doing that marlarkey
    as is a sense of dirction,

Riding a push bike, especially hills. Speak from experience. Tried everything else.

Dieting doesnt work, slightly change what you eat and drink, lose the chips and bread, dont drink as much beer, make sure you eat 3 times a day at regular intervals. I lost 4 1/2 stone, took about a year mind!
    Last edited by Morgy; 23-01-2012 at 17:04.

Guy , i think you lost most of that in one day mate
    Chasing goats
    Zeiss Pro Stalker and Agent for Starlght Night Vision