Thread: Frustraiting

Frustraiting

Out on a part of our ground were we intend to get the bit over the fence a further 130 acre. But the chap who was writing out the permission has gone on holiday with my paperwork still on his desk a walk out yesterday saw me having a we look over and you guest it a good few roe heading up to the edge of the Mway.

Gutted for you , but hasnt he given you verbal consent is that not enough to see one of those roe in the chiller . ive got a couple of bits of ground which we shoot on a verbal aggreement that being said the aggreement is with long standing friends .

Patience is a virtue dear boy , your weather looks not too bad it was another miserable day here.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

verbal consent,,what's the problem :-) I've got a few permissions where the farmers just say 'yep, no probs, just let me have a butchered deer a year in exchange'..and off you go...written permission,,ahh,,who needs it ;-)

Account Suspended
    The clue would be "edge of the Mway"

One silly punter passing by takes a notion to kick off, then it's the blues and twos, the eggbeater, and Strathclyde's answer to a SWAT team. The land owner might (aye, very well might) take a total wobbly and deny all knowledge. Talk about caught wi' yer pants down... So, IMHO... No question of taking a shot till the paperwork is solidly in place.... Mway, or no Mway tbh nowadays.

Quite correct Tamus these are areas of high population and all have mobile phones the land is under lease and can be a complicated issue in places like this. So if it is not full written up and in my possession its wait and wait again . I have the shooting here don't think the owners of the houses in this street would like to see me take there pet deer got to have more than verbal

Account Suspended
    Some backstop though, eh?

Spose the only plus side mate is as long as they werent passing through theyll be there for you when written up.Looks like youve a hard bit of ground there to manage wi motorway and houses best of luck.

Some of our ground is so noisy from the M way traffic, the locals wouldn't hear a naked .270 go off, & fox calls are useless!, the sodium lights are one reason for a pale yellow filter, BUT we would never consider shooting any ground without being written up, & everyone having a good copy, with a proper signature.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!