Thread: S&B 6x42 H or not, as in this case

S&B 6x42 H or not, as in this case

Anybody know anything about this shop Galloway Guns and Tackle - Shooting and Fishing Equipment, South West Scotland
    On Monday evening I bought a brand new Scmidt & Bender 6x42 H from their e-bay shop on buy it now, which I did, priced at 399.00+ 4 p&p
    This afternoon I received an e-mail from pay-pal telling me my money had been refunded, as the scope had been sold to a friend.
    It was described as a retirement sale, whatever the reason it is a pretty shoddy way to do buisness.
    Not even got the gumption to e-mail or call me
    To top it off the refund has a hold on it, and even when lifted it will take another 4 or 5 days to get it back in my bank account.

Sorry I needed to let some steam off, so fed up now, I have a new to me rifle sitting here and no scope, nor can I now buy one for the next week or so till my money returns.

Neil.

Mods. Sorry if it's in the wrong place please move it.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    not nice.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

agreed not nice at all and paypal stinks when it comes to refunds it should be paid back instantly to the card or bank it came from.

Sorry to hear that mate ,seemed a cracking price as well the cheapest id seen them lately was at continental shooting supplies (30mm tube 1) and they were 475 +p+p and there usually competative .All the best when you get refunded for your search again

It gets worse, found another one now, but will be gone by the time I get my money back
    I could buy it, but I would end up so far overdrawn the bank would have 50 fits.

Neil.

Mates, where would we be without them
    Another S&B 6x42 bought and paid for, lets hope this one arrives ok.

Neil.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornet 6 View Post
    Mates, where would we be without them
    Another S&B 6x42 bought and paid for, lets hope this one arrives ok.

Neil.
    i tell you what neil.

my best mate said to me this morning why are you selling all your spare shooting stuff mate.(he was helping me get the last 2 box's of shooting stuff down from the garage roof).

I said: the wife has let me get my rifles sorted out so i now need to put some funds in the bank to help towards the bills,so its all up for grabs.

I was gobsmacked when he said, Bob if you and the good lady need some money just ask, i have ??? in my savings account that me and my good lady where going to use to go on holiday, so if you need it mate let me know, better still when i have sold the house you can have as much as you need, after the 50/50 split.

you see Si. is going through a divorce at this very time.

Mates: people like these are more than mates they are like family

bob.
    Last edited by bobjs; 26-01-2012 at 01:18.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    Mates: people like these are more than mates they are like family

bob.