Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CIC measuring day (Thetford)

CIC measuring day (Thetford)

I don't have all the details about this yet but, just got an email about a CIC measuring day taking place early March nr Thetford.

Anyone heard about it?

I hope to get up there with a couple of Muntjac heads I'm hoping might make a medal.

Anyone else up for it?

I'll get all the info up when I know more.

ATB
    Moses

Hi Moses,

The grape vine has eventually reached you! I will send you a pm with the fine details. We are "booking" heads in for measurment on the day so we have an idea of how many we will need to get through. On the day will be two senior measurers, Gary Tatterton and myself (the new guys)

Hopefully the day will be interesting for all attending, and people without anything to measure are still welcome to come and see what other stalkers have brought, or just to have a chat and brew. I know a few sd members who are coming already.

This event is a one off to promote CIC measuring in the East of England. Anyone else interested in coming can pm me thier email for the details.

Hope to see some of you there.

Yours Sincerely

Chris Rogers

Hi Chris,

Really looking forward to this event, I'll be coming with a few other local stalkers. I will bring a few interesting modern trophies plus one or two older ones from the Holkham collection.

It should be a great opportunity for a get together and a chance to showcase some of the results of the good deer management in East Anglia.

Best wishes,
    Glyn.

should be able to make it with a few of us from northants chris. as you wont let me shoot another big red and you have measured mine already .......i have nothing to bring lol

Your sparkling personality is more than enough Norma.

Ys

Chris

Hi Chris

I'll bring a muntjac for a measure.

This is a great opportunity for people to see some 'large stuff' and I'm hoping there will be some big reds on show.
    Also be good to see other SD members and have a brew. Anyone else going?

Quote Originally Posted by Fowler View Post
    Hi Chris

I'll bring a muntjac for a measure.

This is a great opportunity for people to see some 'large stuff' and I'm hoping there will be some big reds on show.
    Also be good to see other SD members and have a brew. Anyone else going?
    I will be there, for the day and might have a Roe mount on display there.
    DTD

See you there, I'm hoping to go early, don't want to miss out on the cake!

FAO Chris Rogers,

i would like to attend and bring some Sika, Muntjac and perhaps some Ibex heads. I can probably bring some gold medal Euston heads shot in the 80's with me if you wanted to see them.

P.S has anyone got a date for this? I am away early March hunting Ibex but hopefully can make it.