Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wild boar in france

wild boar in france

Lots more info on the website regarding Boar in France. More to come in the next few days.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk

Regards

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

SD Regular
    Where in France is this likely to take place?

We are involved with a number of Boar shoots from the north coast of France to just south of Paris. This one for the 18th 19th is north of Paris.

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk

SD Regular
    That's good! I'm glad it wasn't Parc de Launay!

I am definitely interested in this. Will be in Africa from 21 Feb until 8 March and working in France from 10 March onwards with some free weekends.*

May I please contact you again when my work schedule has stabilised?

are these driven and do you provide riffles?

hunting - I think that it's all explained clearly on the website including the provision of firearms and ammunition.

By the way what is a RIFFLE ? I think you may have fanned the F on the keyboard there mate.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Anything going on between dec 10th and 21st?

thinking ahead

Sorry about the wait for a reply. Yes I believe there is.

Mark

Mark, not wishing to bung your thread up, but the pic of the Red stags on your website intrigues me. Is the stag in hard antler a youngster who is yet to shed (I notice all the stags behind are in velvet) or has the photo been manipulated a little?

Please don't think I'm complaining, or having a go, I'm just interested in the photo.

Wish I could afford to go shoot some Boar in France again. I have family down there and have been a couple of times, will have to save up for a trip some time!

Quote Originally Posted by matt_hooks View Post
    Mark, not wishing to bung your thread up, but the pic of the Red stags on your website intrigues me. Is the stag in hard antler a youngster who is yet to shed (I notice all the stags behind are in velvet) or has the photo been manipulated a little?

Please don't think I'm complaining, or having a go, I'm just interested in the photo.

Wish I could afford to go shoot some Boar in France again. I have family down there and have been a couple of times, will have to save up for a trip some time!
    park reds with out a doubt !