Thread: Rifle shoot

Rifle shoot

Catton Rifle sport kicks off with the first of many shoots this year with a day at Garlands shooting ground this Sunday 29th. plenty of targets to go at up to 250 yds also a high seat to practise from and woodland walk. Also not forgeting the potato shoot.
    Shooting starts at 10am and will carry on untill we run out of light or ammo
    20 per person per day no limits on shots or time
    If you would like to attend or wish to come to any of the other events send me a pm or give me a call all the details are on www.cattonriflesport.co.uk

Happy shooting and lets keep some lead in the air,

Carl

HI. carl i will be up thiss year is thar a gun frendly bnb near by atb derek

Plenty of b&b around and hotels just let me no when you wont to come and can sort something for you.

Carl

I went and it was terrible, absolutely terrible I tell you. You definitely don't want to go. No wind, sunny day, it was awful. Man with a stove to supply burgers and teas and coffees. Horrid just horrid. 50 meter range, 100 meter range. 150 to 250 meters AND a woodland walk that you could stalk around? Shocking.
    Apparantly the next is on the 19th? I'm trying to see if I have permission to go.....................
    And I drove up from here....... Well done that man. Carl that is, not me.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Was wondering where that one was going............... we do try

See you soon and thanks

Carl

Bit like the 6th sense. Take them by surprise at the very end.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Hi Carl,
    Hope to get to the 19th feb shoot. (am the good lookin fella off the home page)