Thread: Shooting

Shooting

Hi Chaps,

I am all for buying and selling, however it is my opinion that more is to be gained in all respects by both sides when you can trade experiences with others.

My situation is this; I live in Edinburgh where i have limited access to shooting, however where i am from in Aberdeenshire i can shoot in abundance.

If any of you can help me with this situation please PM me.

Thanks
    GTF

hi

what you got in mind, i may be able to help.

Excellent - i PM'd you.

I am happy to consider anything - could do a direct swap - I.E. Stalking for Stalking or if you wanted to do something different because you have plenty stalking and don't get the opportunity to peruse other types of shooting - (Geese flighting to decoys, Wild Duck Flight, Pheasants driven/ rough, Woodcock, Pigeons etc,) then that also would be an option.

Quote Originally Posted by GTF View Post
    Excellent - i PM'd you.

I am happy to consider anything - could do a direct swap - I.E. Stalking for Stalking or if you wanted to do something different because you have plenty stalking and don't get the opportunity to peruse other types of shooting - (Geese flighting to decoys, Wild Duck Flight, Pheasants driven/ rough, Woodcock, Pigeons etc,) then that also would be an option.
    i shoot with a lad by the name of jd who works off shore i have tons of crow shooting if you want to come along and have a go. pm sent..

f,

Quote Originally Posted by GTF View Post
    Excellent - i PM'd you.
    sorry pm i sent you might not make sense i thought it was from someone else regarding another matter.. sorry. gives a call and see if we can do anything, introduce you to a few lads with the exception of Gazza....