Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Salmond issues voting paper draft

Salmond issues voting paper draft

A discussion document has just been issued for the independence vote, What do you think?

If Mr Salmond gets his wish in the form of independance will all the scots leave England and now go home ? (please). - Helmet on, head down !!!!!!!
    TonyC

Account Suspended
    You might not like what happens if you get what you've asked for.

There'll be no-one left to run Englandshire.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamus View Post
    You might not like what happens if you get what you've asked for.

There'll be no-one left to run Englandshire.
    Gordon Brown ? Deficit? Reckless Overspending? Recession? Ordinary people facing resultant hardship!.IMO Best for the Scottish to run Scotland and the English to run England

Actually wee Alex might be more likely to get the result if he asks folk south of the border if they would like Scotland to leave. Current polls say a greater proportion of people south of the border are in favour of Scottish independence than those North of Border.

David.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalahari View Post
    Actually wee Alex might be more likely to get the result if he asks folk south of the border if they would like Scotland to leave. Current polls say a greater proportion of people south of the border are in favour of Scottish independence than those North of Border.

David.
    +1 Perhaps it is the English that need to have a referendum on their independence !

I bet they have a playing of brave heart the night before the vote lol. PS we want our oil back or whats left of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    I bet they have a playing of brave heart the night before the vote lol. PS we want our oil back or whats left of it.
    Y

You can have it boyo! Still wouldn't make up what the English tax payer sends over the border...

SHOWS WHAT YOU KNOW

Anyway it is actually Shetlands oil and they are looking into rejoining Norway (as they were for a very long time) rather than be part of an independent Scotland. Funnily enough I was told this would happen back in the late sixties early seventies by the shetland students at Aberdeen University when I was a student there. I thought they were joking at first but the way they stated they trusted the government in Westminster far more than any scottish politician. I was quite surprised by the langage used because they weren't the sort of people to abuse anyone normally.

David.