6mm/243 A max 105 gr wanted

Ranger22

Would like to try some of these through my 243, it's borderline as to wether they will stabilise in my barrel. For this reason i don't want to buy a box, has anybody got some lying about I could have? 10 would do me
Al

As you've chosen the Saltire as your avatar, you've reinforced my perception of the Scots as a thrifty race. I would balance the cost of a box against the outlay on fuel to collect these from a good samaritan... if there's one in Argyll.

Otherwise you'll be out of pocket.:stir:

Would like to try some of these through my 243, it's borderline as to wether they will stabilise in my barrel. For this reason i don't want to buy a box, has anybody got some lying about I could have? 10 would do me Al

A. hillside gave me some on Saturday. PM me a name and address and I will get some off to you. Good luck. JCS

Ranger22:
I've got some 105's (mollied). Don't want anything for them if you can organise collection?

All the best, Hillside

A-Max are target bullets so can be posted, Ranger if you want some non-moly ones to try I have 10 spare. Although when I tried them though a 1-10 they key holed badly.

ATB

Tahr

Got to try these, very accurate. The best group i shot was .57 @ 100 yards.None of the other groups i shot was bigger than .75 Thanks again to those who helped me out
Al

Back