With great regret ......

User00014

WITH IMMEDEATE EFFECT and With great regret i wil no longer be offering a DMQ level 2 approved witnessing on my own ground , BUT will continue to offer approved witnessing to candidates with their own stalking .

this is due to having yet another farm robbed from under my nose by a former client and L2 candidate .

a blanket email will be sent to all candidates this evening .

thank you .

lee

Sorry to hear it.
There must be some right to**ers around.
I just don't know how they sleep at night, they want stringing up if you ask me.

WITH IMMEDEATE EFFECT and With great regret i wil no longer be offering a DMQ level 2 approved witnessing on my own ground , BUT will continue to offer approved witnessing to candidates with their own stalking .

this is due to having yet another farm robbed from under my nose by a former client and L2 candidate .

a blanket email will be sent to all candidates this evening .

thank you .

lee[/QUOTE

Hi Lee
That is the lowest of the low, that person is lower than a sausage dogs cock. Im very sorry to hear that, it makes you think about who you take onto your land.
I offer to take people out for free on my land and but will be thinking hard about it from now on.
Speak soon mate.

Paul

not good at all ,unfortunantly this sort of thing always happens to nice guys helping others out ,sorry to hear this i only take out good mates who i trust :(

Sorry to hear that Lee, not a true countryman is he.
We rely on people like you and this will serve as a warning to others offering this service, stalking will suffer because of these narrow minded scum bags.
There is nothing like losing a permission, (i have only ever lost one) it brings out all sorts of emotions, but i believe in Karma
See you in April
Richard

Funny, I had Gazza out today at the hinds and he said, 'there is always someone sniffing about behind you when it comes to stalking ground...'

No-one will blame you for withdrawing that service. Sad how some folk are.

The very reason why you should shoot your own deer ,(THEY NEED GROUND TO HOLD A CERTIFICATE USE THERE GROUND) it is a hard lesson .to be perfectly honest if it was me and we know how honest I am, i would go out and shoot everything on the ground and i mean everything. trust me ive done it .

I just hope he paid over the odds for it .

Name and shame Lee, We need to know who we are all up against. Could be someone else next week

Mark

thank you for all your kind words guys !

mark ,

i dont need to name and shame because i still have a cast iron permission next door and all the deer that feed the permission that ive lost have to come through me first.

and its time to go into KILLING mode and ill get my revenge :evil: he wont get too many !

mark ,

i dont need to name and shame because i still have a cast iron permission next door and all the deer that feed the permission that ive lost have to come through me first.

and its time to go into KILLING mode and ill get my revenge :evil: he wont get too many !

You do need to name and shame him as could be a friend and member off here who he pulls the same shitty stunt on again

mark ,

Why did your land owner suddenly allow this to happen? Is it simply down to big money being offered or were there more underhand methods employed, like bad-mouthing you to get the end result?

A mate of mine lost a nice we bit he had to someone who talks-the-talk, it scunnered him so much that he told me he was selling his rifle, my old 25-06 I sold him. I told him to get over for a stag with me the next night hoping to gee him up a bit... and he missed a nice one from the high seat!!! lol

Needless to say I have talked him into keeping the rifle and he has recently picked up another 2 mall pieces so he is back smiling again!!

Lee,

Please PM me with the names of the individuals if they are members of this site. It is certainly something I will not tolerate, having had a similar experience with a member on here who is an AW. However he no longer is a member of this site and is no longer on the ground having been sacked I believe, and I am still there :D

People like this are beyond contempt and are not welcome on this site.

lee,

please pm me with the names of the individuals if they are members of this site. It is certainly something i will not tolerate, having had a similar experience with a member on here who is an aw. However he no longer is a member of this site and is no longer on the ground having been sacked i believe, and i am still there :d

people like this are beyond contempt and are not welcome on this site.

spot on!!!!

Back