Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weaver 30mm Tactical and 30mm medium mounts

Weaver 30mm Tactical and 30mm medium mounts

For sale 2 x sets of 30mm mounts

1st set- Weaver Tactical 30mm HIGH ( UP TO 44MM OBJ LENS) , these are boxed and as new , i bought them to fit a Falcon Menace scope to go on my HMR , all fitted perfectly , however the scope was way too big and heavy for my little HMR so they all came straight off. These are very well made with 6 hole caps and if you like the Tactical look then they are the bobbins - would like 23 posted

2nd set are a 30mm meduim ( not sure of the make) they do have a small scratch mark -see the piccie but obv. doesnt affect there function - would like 10 posted

can do most forms of payment ( if paypal please cover costs)

thanks

Craig

these are also advertised on another forum
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pistol 052.jpg   pistol 051.jpg   pistol 050.jpg  

Hi Mate
    I will take the Weaver if you'll do at 20.00 mate.

Steve

Thanks for the offer Steve , but would rather wait to try and get full price as they are as new and with postage over 40 if bought new, and you wouldnt tell the difference with these.
    cheers
    craig

30mm meduim sold , Weaver still available
    thanks
    craig

Hi mate,

Do the Weavers fit onto a Piccatiny rail?
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

Hi Digger9523

I think Weaver rails and Piccatiny are different , perhaps someone with more knowledge could confirm
    thanks
    craig

Thanks mate, i think these may actually be what I'm after, the bar that goes all the way under one of them goes through the slots in the picc rail to stop scope creep, but i don't want to blow the dinar and find they're not gonna fit my baby!

ATB,
    Nick
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

Hi Craig,
    Do you still have the weaver mounts and do you know if they would fit a Savage .17?
    cheers
    Ewen

FYI weaver mounts fit both weaver and pitcatini rails but pitcatini mounts only fit pitcatini rails

Cheers

Paul

I'll take the Weaver Tactical 30mm High rings at 23 inc p&p if they are still available.
    Please PM with payment details if not already sold.
    Thanks.