Thread: The end of a lovely evening

The end of a lovely evening

Was out for a fine dinner with some friends earlier, came home an hour ago and have just been sitting here quietly with a wee Monkey's Shoulder for company when the security light flicks on. What's that I wonder and have a look out the window. Four lovely Roe - - a cracking Buck with a big velvet head and a Doe with last years twins - - a young Doe and a little Buck, grazing 20 yards away. Beautiful.
    Made my night just watching them. Hmm - - they better watch their step though !

JR
    " not the end of the world, - - but you can see it from here ! "

Quote Originally Posted by JRoe View Post
    Was out for a fine dinner with some friends earlier, came home an hour ago and have just been sitting here quietly with a wee Monkey's Shoulder for company when the security light flicks on. What's that I wonder and have a look out the window. Four lovely Roe - - a cracking Buck with a big velvet head and a Doe with last years twins - - a young Doe and a little Buck, grazing 20 yards away. Beautiful.
    Made my night just watching them. Hmm - - they better watch their step though !

JR
    Sounds wonderfull mate, enjoy

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Ideal, can't beat that in your garden, I like when the occasional fox enters the garden, you get to see them close but wild.

Hope all is well with yourself and your Better Half .

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Hi TJ - - all's fine with us - - looking forward to a good result at Murrayfield next weekend !
    When are you back up here ? - - I'm still mindful that there's a Roe here wi' your name on it - - and maybe a fox too, if it'll stand still long enough !

ATB

JR
    " not the end of the world, - - but you can see it from here ! "