Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: West Mercia Applications

West Mercia Applications

Hi all
    Does anybody no how long west Mercia are taking at the min in regards to FAC applications.
    I carnt see to get hold anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdsniper View Post
    Hi all
    Does anybody no how long west Mercia are taking at the min in regards to FAC applications.
    I carnt see to get hold anybody.
    JDS, it's getting quicker all the time. A while back it had got to six months. Since then there has been a big change round and I know they did an application to issue in three weeks recently.

Talk to your FEO and he will give you an honest appraisal of the situation, all I can say is they did my variations in just less than three weeks. If they keep improving they will be top of the league tables soon, all thanks to the FEO's and their plan.

Simon

That good news I have tried calling my Feo and the department no answer or return call.

how long have you been waiting JDs

Not long really 4 weeks but I was hopping to get a bargin at the shooting show in feb.
    But I cart get hold of my feo or the department

hi,

thanks, four weeks isn't a long time in relation to some i have heard off, re you sale/bargain item/s i would speak to the shop involved and ask for a few weeks to sort fac.
    re contact of the feo, i would ring the local force hq asking for the firearms dept and get their email address and email them. All emails will and have to be answered within 24hrs as rule of thumb.

good luck

f,

Hi Simon,did you put your variation in recently ? my renewal is due in july & to be honest im dreading it my last renewal took 8 months.I live in malvern so I suppose I can keep calling in from time to time to see how its going,but if you say yours didnt take to long things my be looking up
    Andy

Managed to speak to FEO today some old boy. very nice chap tho he said he covering a massive area. I said how long it taking and he just laughed and said he still seeing Paper work from April.
    This carnt be right can it

think it was last weeks shooting times there was a table of each force's efficiency.. and guess what? west mercia the worst... hopefully as Simon says ( no pun intended) they have got they're act together....
    regards, Jez.
    slowly slowly catch a monkey..

Quote Originally Posted by straightbetweentheeyes View Post
    think it was last weeks shooting times there was a table of each force's efficiency.. and guess what? west mercia the worst... hopefully as Simon says ( no pun intended) they have got they're act together....
    regards, Jez.
    Look at the other west Mercia thread mate I have put a photo of said table from shooting times