Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: training manuals to download

training manuals to download

I have the DSC1 manual, Safety assessment, shooting assessment, maksmanship principles and deer ID in pdf formats. Hopefuly all being well right click on the links below and select "save target as" and download to your selected folder. ( Mods if this is in breach of any rules please delete)

Admin: Yes, it is in breach of the rules... and the law. Removed. Please do not post copyrighted material on the site.
    Last edited by csl; 31-01-2012 at 07:23.

Excellent just what I am looking for , many thanks for sharing.

A little naughty I would think.

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    A little naughty I would think.
    WHY? I think they have made plenty of money out of it by now!

Quote Originally Posted by re'M'ington View Post
    WHY? I think they have made plenty of money out of it by now!
    Illegal distribution of copyrighted material?

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Thanks for sharing: valuable info and most welcome

Please be aware: The British Deer Society regards this to have been a deliberate and intentional violation of BDS copyright and an abuse of British Deer Society intellectual property. The Society will be pursuing legal action against all those connected with this infringement of copyright and unauthorised distribution of British Deer Society material.
    Dave Goffin: UK Training Manager

Please except my apologies, I did not intend to infringe on any rules or copy write files removed

Can I please ask that:

a) members do not distribute copyrighted materials via our site. It might seem harmless but it is a form of theft and for anyone watching the news recently, it is one that is taken seriously. People are being extradited to face trial for it!
    b) anyone spotting something that might be a breach of copyright, rather than replying to the thread and bumping it up, please use the Report Post function so that we can be aware of it, check it out promptly and act accordingly.

I like to think that we have had a good working relationship with the BDS up to now, many BDS events are publicised on the site and we have featured the Ultimate Deer Data product on the front page for many months. I'd hate something like this to spoil that relationship.

Alex