Thread: Nothing to do with shooting

Nothing to do with shooting

A THREAD i added earlier today has been locked to save us all from ourselves and because it has nothing to do with shooting . Even though the thread might be of interest to some it may not be of interest to others but an ideal oportuninity to have a giggle .

I was under the impression that the GENERAL discussion section of the forum was for exactly that .

I can also foresee that i am about to be banned for speaking my mind , so if that is the case happy hunting all you guys and i hope the guy who is asking for information concerning smart cars understands that smart cars have nothing to do with shooting so expect the thread to be locked ( no offence meant smart car man just an example ) .

Don't get offended and upset just think about it, there are lots of youngsters that get on here and read the posts and one where some woman has racked up in excess of a thousand lovers is bound to bring out a wealth of "comments" that are not really needed. So you will not get banned for speaking your mind, if that is what you were doing, you will never get banned for that providing it is done in a civil manner, but you may well get a pull if some of your content is not really wanted. Nobody is expecting the site to be visited by only nuns and priests but by the same token there has to be a cut off point, and that was it.

Why should the smart car thread be locked? perfectly reasonable question and it elicited perfectly reasonable answers, not in quite the same spirit as the lady and her lovers. Get over it.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    Don't get offended and upset just think about it, there are lots of youngsters that get on here and read the posts and one where some woman has racked up in excess of a thousand lovers is bound to bring out a wealth of "comments" that are not really needed. So you will not get banned for speaking your mind, if that is what you were doing, you will never get banned for that providing it is done in a civil manner, but you may well get a pull if some of your content is not really wanted. Nobody is expecting the site to be visited by only nuns and priests but by the same token there has to be a cut off point, and that was it.

Why should the smart car thread be locked? perfectly reasonable question and it elicited perfectly reasonable answers, not in quite the same spirit as the lady and her lovers. Get over it.

John
    And the above comment from John is the unanimous decision of all in ADMIN

Yes ! exactely.

And don`t think that a picture of a dog with its nose up some chicks ass is acceptable eith,,,,, oh hold on,, erm !!! lol

Well done Admin
    It's accuracy that kills.

shes still got her pants on unlike the other one

Quote Originally Posted by Fisheruk View Post
    Well done Admin
    +1 Let's avoid the tasteless stuff, it has its place elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Rake Aboot View Post
    Yes ! exactely.

And don`t think that a picture of a dog with its nose up some chicks ass is acceptable eith,,,,, oh hold on,, erm !!! lol

Well if you dont like the way we run the site, then dont log on anymore.

This thread is now locked to stop anymore stupidity.