dsc level1 passed

keeperstweed

got me dsc cert through post today.
not bad, considering i only did it 1 and half weeks ago.

big thanks to mike, dave and all at jelen deer services.

thats what i thought shaun, 3 or 4 weeks. still we got there!
good luck for the future, im off out lamping.
cheers, mark.

Well done bud :)
I passed mine a good while ago, but really now have to get my finger out and do the level 2, which is more and more a requirement nowadays.

a good feeling, yes it is! and having 2 dog foxes tonight, a mega bonus.
it looks like im on a roll !!!
thanks for all your kind comments.
mark.

Hi Keeperstweed,

Welcome to the exclusive "Trained Hunter" club - lol - it may not do much on your CV but it certainly helps in opening up stalking opportunities.

Seriously though - well done :)

Steve

Hi Keeperstweed,

Welcome to the exclusive "Trained Hunter" club - lol - it may not do much on your CV but it certainly helps in opening up stalking opportunities.

Seriously though - well done :)

Steve
cheers steve, "trained hunters club" sounds good to me !! but i hope to do my level 2 later this year. thanks for your kind words, mark.

Hi Mark very well done in passing level1 mind you it was never in question?. I've never met anybody has well prepaired as you where you certainly put in your home work.
Dave..(Jelen deer services)

Well done. It feels like a good achievement and sets you up for your DSC2 as you acquire more kills under your belt.

Hi Mark very well done in passing level1 mind you it was never in question?. I've never met anybody has well prepaired as you where you certainly put in your home work.
Dave..(Jelen deer services)
thanks dave, i may have done my home work, but a lot of credit has to go to jelen deer services for the way they educate the candidates and guide them through. but hey, im very happy.
big thanks to you and your team, mark.

Back