Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: B F Goodrich AT

B F Goodrich AT

Guys I'm looking for new shoes on my navara ideally want BF Goodrich AT but looking for best price any ideas who's best. Tried Tesco and they got yokohamas only 150 fitted but no BF.

hey there,i have 285 r16 mk 2 bf goodrich,they are the dogs danglies even two years in,they do get a hard time,especially just now in the snow and ice,when the bugger gets boggit,quiet on the road too,but then the landrover has plenty other noises to drown out a wee bit drone,expensive but i would have them again,cheers.

How much did ya pay cheapest quote 178

Got mine off e-tyres, 663 for 4, fitted at home and old tyres disposed of.atb Tim

Hey slim, what size are the shoes on the new luv bus? Harolds tyres up here are the cheapest by the long chalk, fitted a company navara with MkII MT's and they took the factory tyres in exhange - came in at less then 600 for 5 fitted etc. Not on the doorstep but an early out one day when your up could save u .
    Could also try coopers? - get good reports and available in Windermere from area dealer.

I think i paid 410 for 4 three years ago and they've done 27k,i've just swaped them front to back to get another 27k hopefully.
    www.mm-4x4.com seem rather easonably priced.

Quote Originally Posted by Treedave View Post
    Hey slim, what size are the shoes on the new luv bus? Harolds tyres up here are the cheapest by the long chalk, fitted a company navara with MkII MT's and they took the factory tyres in exhange - came in at less then 600 for 5 fitted etc. Not on the doorstep but an early out one day when your up could save u .
    Could also try coopers? - get good reports and available in Windermere from area dealer.
    Slim I weighed in at 17. 13 today that's by the by. Is your mobile on?

I got a set of General Grabber A/T's almost two years ago......still got loads of tread on them and never had a pucnture on them .....i paid 89 per tyre fitted .......that included the garage getting them sent up from England next day , i only have 16" wheels though............but would buy another set without hesitation

Cheapest i found recently for a set of 5 235/70R16's was 547, then an extra 50 to get them all fitted and balanced
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.