Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beretta 28g EELL

Beretta 28g EELL

Hi, i have my 28 Guage Beretta 0/U EELL in exhibition grate woodwork and 28" barrels with multichokes and case as i bought it. It is 4 years old and comes cased with having only fired 150 shells. You will really struggle to find one as good as this as i had it ordered on a no quibble return if the woodwork was not top class... These are the best available Beretta and will only increase in value. FTF only and a few shots to try. Now 6,200 and will accept offers over 4,200.

http://www.gmk.co.uk/index.php?p=image&id=16
    Last edited by RED-DOT; 02-02-2012 at 17:40.

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Hi, i have my 28 Guage Beretta 0/U EELL in exhibition grate woodwork and 28" barrels with multichokes and case as i bought it. It is 4 years old and comes cased with having only fired 150 shells. You will really struggle to find one as good as this as i had it ordered on a no quibble return if the woodwork was not top class... These are the best available Beretta and will only increase in value. FTF only and a few shots to try. Now 6,200 and will accept offers over 4,200.

http://www.gmk.co.uk/index.php?p=image&id=16
    I am still not 100% convinced that I need or want another 28 gauge shotgun but wondered if you are open to a offer under the asking price. Your expectation of offers over 4200 for a four year old gun in my opinion is too strong in the present economic climate. New 28 gauge Beretta EELL's with full warranties are being offered at this price point. I predict that even at this price they are already developing a nasty case of rack rash. It is not my intention to offend so I will not make an offer unless invited. My cash offer once stated with not be open to negotiation.

28g sideplate EELL are now 6,200 and there are no new ones in stock at GMK with none due in soon so due to the immaculate condition with no "rack rash" i reckon my price stated is very fair. On a good day GMK will give a discount but not 30%?

You have PM.

If I were to purchase this shotgun it would have to be at the right price because there is little demand, despite what you might read in the shooting press, for this small gauge. The only reason that I shoot the 28 gauge regularly is because I purchased the cartridges in bulk( 20,000). When these cartridges are finished I will return to my 20 gauges. If you purchase a quality 28 gauge you should treat it as a keeper otherwise be prepared for a significant financial hit. I withdraw my interest in this gun. Good luck with the sale.

The cheapest for sale on the internet is on at 3,600 in a well used condition. I called F.A.Anderson and GMK and Jim Young at Continental in Dalry and what they don't know about high-end shotguns hasn't been written yet and they all agreed in "as new" condition it will be worth what i want all day long. But as you say demand is low at this time but good kit always sells and with a price increase from Beretta coming very soon i am bang on the money and when you buy the best you can you don't sell in the "bargain bin" section. This gun has fired 200 carts and is not an ex demo or well used clump of scrap so please grant me some sense especially as you have not viewed the gun. I would at least expect a prospective buyer to see the gun prior to telling the seller what it is worth? Thanks for your interest.
    Last edited by RED-DOT; 01-03-2012 at 21:01.

Since you have mentioned the internet check the Guntrader website. There you will find the used gun that you have mentioned at 3600. You will also find two brand new 28 gauge EELL's on sale for 4265. They have been advertised on this website for a very, very long time. I would say that this is a prime example of "rack rash".

I am sure that Tom and Jim Young would say that your gun is worth every penny that you are asking. That is until you try and sell it to them or trade it in. Their valuation, assuming that they were prepared to take it in the first place, would change very quickly. I think that what they say and what they are prepared to pay is not the same. If you are confident in their valuation why do you not simply sell it to them?

You enquired about my gun now you are telling me what to do? If i wanted a fortune teller i would just have bought a chrystal ball?
    Last edited by RED-DOT; 02-03-2012 at 14:33.

Up for grabs still....

Back up for sale...

Account Suspended
    lovely gun!!

Have you ever sold a decent gun for a decent price on here?

Good luck with the sale