Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: worst permission EVER

worst permission EVER

well i,ve had the day off today so went to my only local permission with 17 hmr. must av been 15 times since i broke up for xmas.and all i,ve had is one tree rat in all them outings. 200 acres and sod all about. anybody else got such crap permission.lol. stav
    if your going too be dumb you have too be tough

North Eastern Victoria Australia Mitta Mitta Sambar country.
    Deer Dog Available
    get better camo ha ha

You ARE removing your one-man-band suit first aren't you?

Those panlids on your knees won't help, and that drum on your back that booms every time you take step has got to be a handicap......
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

I had a piece of land with a Canada goose problem, about 100 acres. I visited it about half a dozen times and saw no end of geese but couldn't find a single safe spot to shoot from.

Very frustrating.

What were you expecting to shoot with your 17HMR ?.
    When you viewed it you must have seen some potential?.
    15 times in a month....you are keen. You have probably scared everything away with such frequent attendance. You dont stand in the middle of a field in an old raincoat with a carrot for a nose do you?.

Quote Originally Posted by stav View Post
    well i,ve had the day off today so went to my only local permission with 17 hmr. must av been 15 times since i broke up for xmas.and all i,ve had is one tree rat in all them outings. 200 acres and sod all about. anybody else got such crap permission.lol. stav
    We had a pretty crap time since chrstmas only 5 deer 45 pheasants 3 partrige 35 rabbits and a few crows. 2 woodcock 8 mallard 4 teal .In december 12 deer and generaly a better month.Dont worry its this time of year. Look forward to the spring.

I have a peice of land about 150 acres,
    when I take the rifle I see does in buck season, and bucks in doe season,
    or the ducks will fly over me,
    if I take the shotgun, I can stand within 30 yds of deer in season,

other land I have, whatever gun I take seems to be what I get to shoot,

[QUOTE=woodfordfallow;319620]We had a pretty crap time since chrstmas only 5 deer 45 pheasants 3 partrige 35 rabbits and a few crows. 2 woodcock 8 mallard 4 teal .In december 12 deer and generaly a better month.Dont worry its this time of year. Look forward to the spring.[/QUO

And that's a crap month, must be a cheap gun for sale soon then

Yes i no and ive only been aloud out shooting 15 times this month, never mined i just been given 2000 acres of prime shooting in the southwest.But ive had enough does any one want 25000 acres of fantastic shooting my toyota my house and my guns. I think it time to move on flower arangeing sounds good. any offers or advice

Quote Originally Posted by kingstonandy View Post
    I had a piece of land with a Canada goose problem, about 100 acres. I visited it about half a dozen times and saw no end of geese but couldn't find a single safe spot to shoot from.

Very frustrating.
    High seat and a bag of maize. Ambush and safe snipe. Job done David
    It's accuracy that kills.