Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: last days on the hinds

A very successful day with stunning scenery and a couple of cracking pictures.

Well done mate looks like you really did fill your boots that will keep the freezer full or pay for next years stalking. I have to make do with a few roe.

yes davie had a great day,6 in total and could have been more,seen loads of stags including a 12 pointer watching me unlock the forest gate less than a 100 yds away but im still looking for my first medal head(roe)

nice one some cracking photos with the dog in

Great set of photos, looks a wonderful area to stalk

Well done mate,

That land is worth the travel if you can get the beasts and extract them without needing others.

Quote Originally Posted by 308boy View Post
    Well done mate,

That land is worth the travel if you can get the beasts and extract them without needing others.
    Yes you are right the ground is fantastic even although it is a 300 mile round trip,like i have said before it was with the help of this forum and paul smith that i managed to get into this syndicate so i owe a debt of gratitude to all involved.Stalking on your own is good untill you connect with some reds then the hard work begins but hey i dragged 6 out all by myself to the road where i got a helping hand from another member and his argo(great machines).Can't wait till the stags start again.

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    Well done mate looks like you really did fill your boots that will keep the freezer full or pay for next years stalking. I have to make do with a few roe.
    Lovely pictures was it one day looks like it.Not sure about them paying for a years shooting ,Unless you only want to shoot a few roe. enjoy