Thread: More Thermal Footage

More Thermal Footage

I thought I'd post up some more thermal footage for those who're interested. Firstly, as a reminder here's a daylight view of the landscape at the farm in question:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2.../DSC_0005b.jpg

In this clip, three roe deer can be seen couched up looking out over the valley - they were above and to the left of the left-hand arrow in the photo - they must be some 400 yards out:

Here I was panning across a field containing several large (but empty) chicken huts when I spotted a fox - it's carrying something in its mouth, but I can't sure what:

In this clip (filmed off to the right of the landscape photo above), a badger spots a bunny and goes after it:

What a wonderful bit of kit you have, I shall look forwards to seeing more images as you post them. Funnily enough all these "naturewatch" type programmes seem to miss things like Badgers hunting Rabbits. atb, Tim

dopey badger ran straight past one!
    nice toy

Paddy that is awesome! ever fancy some foxing on the moors! could be put to good use shot 7 there so far loads more around!

Thanks Chaps!

Quote Originally Posted by wikedwickedmotox View Post
    Paddy that is awesome! ever fancy some foxing on the moors! could be put to good use shot 7 there so far loads more around!
    I'm always up for some fun on grounds I've not seen before! It's too bloody icy to drive far right now though. I just walked bleddy miles across a local farm - it was like treading on broken glass. For the first two hours I saw nothing but the occasional woodcock. Just as I was heading back to my truck though, I spotted some eyes about 500 yards out. To cut a long story short, I whacked it (not at that range).

We will have to arrange a meet up and give it a try! Pm me and we can sort something out!

Quote Originally Posted by wikedwickedmotox View Post
    We will have to arrange a meet up and give it a try! Pm me and we can sort something out!
    PM sent!