Thread: leica range-master 800 compact

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

leica range-master 800 compact

need some funds to get my 2 rifles kitted with glass, 308/243.

after a scope move around.leica range-master 800 compact,

fits in the palm of your hand.in pristine condition with carry case,

this is my pride and joy and has been kept in top condition.the wrist strap separated not long after i had it so i have fitted a Olympus neck strap to it,the carry/belt case is also mint with not dirt etc on it.

i have had it out past 900 yards on the side of a large building but normally cover the 800 with ease.there is no box or instructions but it is after all a point and shoot item.

looking for 300 cash, this will include next day delivery and shipping cost are uk only overseas is extra.

thank you

bob.

for sale on other forums

i am also interested in adding cash to this for a scope so what have you got,

looking for duralyt 3/12x50 conquest 4.5/14x50, 6.5/20x50,

bumf on it, here.

For hunters who desire the least amount of equipment and the best performance, the elegant Leica Rangemaster CRF 800 is a great solution. It establishes a high standard for the rangefinder class with extraordinary compactness, low weight and enhanced optical and mechanical performance. Its display is likely the very best in the industry.

The Rangemaster 800 is an unusually-bright 7x24 monocular that fits in a wallet-sized pocket. Its waterproof, carbon fiber reinforced plastic housing keeps weight low and rigidity high. Expect head-of-the-class rangefinder performance all the way to beyond 800 meters, with exceptional capacity for tracking smaller, moving subjects. The Rangemaster's body is a vertically-held affair, meant to be used with a single hand
    Last edited by bobjs; 05-02-2012 at 00:25.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Hi Bob i have a duralyt 3-12x50 it has no box and no paperwork i bought it from a dealer in Royston who is shutting up shop he had it in a display cabinet it has not been mounted and is in excellent condition,,,,because there is no box and paperwork i was going to put it on here for about 350 posted. having said that my shooting mate Jim has it at the moment he is trying to decide to buy it to put on his Parker Hale M85 i dont believe it would suite the rifle and he would be better of looking for some thing more from the time,,,,also he is not mounting it he has it just to look at , at the present.

paul
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.

Blog Entries
    BACK ON SALE LADS.

as of 28:53pm sunday/5/2/12

sale part x with cash if needed for the right scope,

thank you

bob.
    Last edited by bobjs; 05-02-2012 at 22:26.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper3.1 View Post
    Hi Bob i have a duralyt 3-12x50 it has no box and no paperwork i bought it from a dealer in Royston who is shutting up shop he had it in a display cabinet it has not been mounted and is in excellent condition,,,,because there is no box and paperwork i was going to put it on here for about 350 posted. having said that my shooting mate Jim has it at the moment he is trying to decide to buy it to put on his Parker Hale M85 i dont believe it would suite the rifle and he would be better of looking for some thing more from the time,,,,also he is not mounting it he has it just to look at , at the present.

paul
    pm sent paul

i have the cash here mate just let me know what the outcome is.

the price of the lrf above is now 290 cash posted,

for what is the best compact lrf on the market and less than the traders are asking on GT.

thank you

bob.

I had a look through this last week, and let's just say if I had 300 available it wouldn't be on sale here!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by matt_hooks View Post
    I had a look through this last week, and let's just say if I had 300 available it wouldn't be on sale here!
    hi mate

it was nice to see you and thank you for the nice comments.

at this time the unit is sold pending on another forum,

for those who sent me a pm. there is a reply awaiting you.

thank you

bob.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper3.1 View Post

paul
    hi paul

very happy to take the scope for 350 cash posted

i will ship the funds fully secure royal mail next day before 1pm, once you have sent me the details i need address etc,

thank you

bob.

Blog Entries
    hi paul

scope funds of 350 will be shipped in the morning special delivery

address as in the pm,

bob.

Blog Entries
    sold pending now,

bob.

Blog Entries
    paukl

cash for the zeiss has been sent royal mail special delivery, tracking number to follow,

thank you

bob.

lrf has now been sold,

thank you

bob.