Deer for sale

When I was at college I watch a documentary about an antelope re introduced to Israel that's number went through the roof. The Muslims controlling them used shot guns to immobilise them so they could then kill them in the Halal way. I'm sure that's not the way all Muslims do it that way but it does happen.

It's for restocking so would want maybe six or seven does and a couple of bucks.
Any help would be much appreciated.

To do it legitimately I would have thought you would have to involve a few different government organisations and get clearance to do it. There are several different laws concerning transport and re-release of wild deer in the UK. I don't think captive bred roe would be best for a release program either. Netting or darting wild roe would have problems of there own. Contact the British Deer Society and I am sure they will give you all the info you need.

When I was at college I watch a documentary about an antelope re introduced to Israel that's number went through the roof. The Muslims controlling them used shot guns to immobilise them so they could then kill them in the Halal way. I'm sure that's not the way all Muslims do it that way but it does happen.

It does happen within the law here in the UK. I am not going to say anything more but I know of a prestigious estate who had two Muslim clients out to kill several deer Halal style last year. They used a rifle and then ran across the open ground at full speed with a very big knife in order to bleed the animal out.

Don't take this the wrong way to anybody who has posted here...
I didn't ask anything about Muslims or anything of the sort,I asked about where I could get some roe deer. I don't want to restock an area with Muslims anyway:):)

lol:D

Seems I`ve started something again !!! sorry mods,, only asked a question !:D

Would still be interested to know who could supply these beasts, not that I would want any, just that I`ve never come across Roe for sale.

ATB

Well it must be possible, as after all Roe were brought over from the continent and down from Scotland to restock southern England during the 19C. I do not know how they would withstand the shock of capture though? Once over that first hurdle I guess it would be easier than back then though, after all we do not have to rely on horse drawn transportation anymore.

Back