Thread: Tasco 6-24x40 A/O Target/Varmint scope,,Hawke Nite-eye 4-16x50 IR A/O new

Tasco 6-24x40 A/O Target/Varmint scope,,Hawke Nite-eye 4-16x50 IR A/O new

Hi all for sale is my daughters Tasco scope she had on her S400 HFT rifle it is an 1" tube 6-24x40 A/O Target turrets they are 1/4 click adjustable every thing is still nice and tight,,,the glass is fantastic on both ends,,,the front part of the tube has a small mark on it from the mount,,,i let her mount it herself,,,great scope and great to use overal very good condition and still got loads of life in it.also turrets are resettable.forgot to mention the ret in this scope is thin cross on thickish outer posts.

50.00 posted

the second scope is a Hawke nite-eye 4-16x50 ir A/O this scope has not been mounted and is 3 months old it has its paperwork but no box my 3 month old Beagle wanted it more than i did and he chewed it to bits.

the scope is Hawke Nite- eye 4-16x50 A/O IR 1" tube scope caps and the IR has 11 lite intencity settings it has what Hawke call their no 2 medium turrets finger adjustable and resetable to zero excellent condition and a bargain for some one.it has a thin duplex that is illuminated.the illumination is in red.

40.00 posted

payment by bank transfer prefered method(quick easy and safe) cheque, cash on collection.

just so there is no confusion i do not and will not have any thing to do with paypal.

any questions dont hesitate to ask

cheers Paul
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.

Hi there pm answered.

paul
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.