Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Jack Charlton still stalk?

Does Jack Charlton still stalk?

"It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Can't get my head round that one!, "A miss or a kill" ??
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

The neck shot comment, I thought that too.... also the fact that neither of them knew if he'd hit it or not.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

I had the good fortune to meet and have a" bit crack" with Jack when i was out trout fishing with one of my mates up in Northumberland many moones ago.He was a total gent and loved all kind of field sports especially fishing.You dont hear much about him now(sadly) but its people like him with a high profile that do a hell of a lot of good for our sport.I hope he still gets out though.
    Atb John.

He used to live about a mile away from me,and I bumped into him once or twice,came across as a right arrogant ****.

.He seemed ok to me LOL.

Other stalker looks very like the young Mr.Prior in his youth !

Rgds, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

Have seen that clip before and just as the first time it struck me that perhaps we don't need some of the kit we all seem to crave. The scope looked to be quite plain 4x40 or 6x40 possibly even a 32mm objective anyway small by today's Hubble size scopes. The rifle of course is a BSA CF2 Stutzen no moderator did anyone else notice the porro prism binos? no roof prisims jobbies and using a single stick. No bi-pods, tripods or quad sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post
    Other stalker looks very like the young Mr.Prior in his youth !

Rgds, Buck.
    And Jackie refers to him as Richard

wonder if he's still got the comb over! not seen him on tv for years